- 98 Sites
- 55 Pull-thru Sites
- 43 Back-in Sites
- 20/30/50 Amp Service, All Sites
- Water, All Sites
- 96 Sewer Sites
- 28 Concrete Patio Sites
- Free Wifi
- Restrooms & Showers
- Dump Station
- Walking Trail
Santa Fe Skies RV Park is family built, owned and operated. It sits on 17 acres overlooking the beautiful mountains of Santa Fe, New Mexico. We are "Big Rig friendly". Fifty five sites are pull-throughs designed to accommodate large motor coaches and travel trailer rigs. All sites are equipped with 20/30/50 amp electrical service. Water and Sewer are available at all pull-thru and almost all back-in sites. We are "pet friendly". Free Wifi is available.
The RV Park is within a short driving distance to two major shopping malls (one an outlet mall), several restaurants, a large supermarket and other local businesses. We are located just off the scenic Turquoise Trail, which includes the historic Villages of Cerrillos and the artist center of Madrid. It is only a short distance from the 17th Century Spanish Colonial Living History Museum, El Rancho de Las Golondrinas, which was the last overnight stop for travelers coming to Santa Fe on the El Camino Real from Mexico.
The city of Santa Fe is located at the base of the Sangre de Cristo mountains at an altitude of 7,000 ft. above sea level. (That is 1,500 ft. higher than Denver, Colorado.) Since the Santa Fe Skies RV Park sits on a ridge just outside of town, you get a panoramic view of the entire Santa Fe area! Not only can you see the historic Sangre de Cristo Mountains, where the sunset makes the mountains shine with a red glow in the evening (hence the name "Sangre de Cristo" or "Blood of Christ"), you can also see the Jemez Mountains to the west, and in the south and southwest the Cerrillos Hills, the Ortiz Mountains and the Sandia Peak at the base of which lies the city of Albuquerque.
- Our Wifi is free, it is intended to be operational throughout the park.
- We have both secure and non secure wifi. The office has the secure code. There is no such thing as a truly secure Wifi connection.
- Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile and At&T phones have been verified to work. Others are likely to work.
- We do not have Cable TV.
- Using an over the air antenna, you should be able to recieve fox, nbc, abc, pbs and cbs.
- The dumpster is near the entrance on the left hand side if you are leaving. It is behind an Orange wrought Iron gate and has a side entrance.
- We accept mail for our clients and have boxes for long term customers. Use your name with our address.
- The Mailbox just outside the entrance has a mail drop in the upper left corner.
- USPS drops off around 2pm
- UPS drops off packages between 2pm and 8pm normally
- FedEx Ground shows up between 4pm and 6pm normally.
- FedEx Air shows up between 10am and 3pm normally.
- We encourage pet owners to use leashes, but do not require them if the pet is under the owner's complete control. City of Santa Fe Requires Leashes.
- Rig Washing
- Washing of Rigs is allowed but we encorage the sensible use of water as we are located in an area with strict water rules. Please use a bucket and toss the excess on a tree.
- Due to our naturally dry weather, fires are discouraged. If a fire meets the county fire code, it is allowed.
Marriage ceremony officiated by a Universal Life Minister by appointment including two hour conference room rental - $250. (Must have a New Mexico Marriage License)
Antique gas engines on display.
Large and small conference rooms available for special functions. The large conference room is equipped with a surrond sound and video system with a large screen. The room is wired for a computer or video presentation.